On the site, there will be composting toilets and handwashing facilities, showers for bathing, and the gorgeous Marion Bay only a short stroll away. We ask that you bring no liquid soaps or shampoos as these are usually not safe for natural wildlife or water purity. The general rule should be, if you wouldn't put it in your mouth, don't put it on your skin. Natural, chemical-free and packaging-free products are welcome.
To ensure we leave no pollution, we ask that you do not bring packaging and unnecessary waste that can be taken by the wind. There may be high winds at times, so please ensure you bring suitable tent pegs that will hold your tent in place.
There will be sufficient first aid supplies on site including a paramedic, but personal first aid kits may also be helpful to have around your own campsite.
A complete fire ban may or may not apply at the time of the event, but in any case, we ask that you do not start campfires in your camping quarters. If there is no fire ban in place there will be communal fireplaces to hang out and keep warm.
What you should definitely bring
- Bring a water bottle or container that is refillable and durable. There will be no water for sale.
- Bring your eating utensils, including a bowl, plate, mug, knife, spoon and fork. Avoid plastics.
- Bring a sturdy tent to stay warm in. The slightly more expensive tents are a better investment.
- Bring a sleeping bag and a blanket that can double as a cloak for when you are cold.
- Bring additional tent pegs for your tent. Good sturdy tent pegs are always a good idea to have.
- Bring a warm, water-resistant jacket or coat. A cotton hoody or jumper might not keep you warm.
- Bring a handkerchief (or two), a towel, sarong or chamois, along with your usual toiletries.
- Feel free to bring musical instruments, art materials and other tools of creative expression.
What you should definitely not bring
- Do not bring equipment to cook meals with. All meals and drinks, and all diets are catered for.
- Do not bring plastic packaging, disposables or throwaways. If it is unavoidable, please also take these with you when we leave the site.
- Do not bring any recreational drugs or "plant medicines" Do not bring any alcohol either.
- Do not bring any unnecessary glass items or sharps.
- Do not bring any weapons of any kind; with a licence or not. It will not be required.
- Firecrackers, party poppers, glitter or other unnecessary and wasteful novelty party items.